Make sure you complete all of the following tasks by the deadline (the list is organized based on due dates). For specific instructions to complete each task, visit the Important Requirements page. A Google Calendar with all deadlines is provided below!
1. Complete all financial aid applications (FAFSA and RBHS)
2. Activate your Rutgers NetID and Duo Two-Step Verification
3. Find housing and roommates (see Housing Information for more resources)
4. Complete Student Intake Form (June 10 at 12:00 pm)
5. Submit Student ID Photo to Rutgers IT and OneDrive (June 10)
6. Submit Transcripts and Background Checks (June 24)
7. Choose "Commit to Enroll" with RWJMS on AMCAS; Withdraw from Waitlists at other institutions (June 27)
8. Upload Student Health Forms (July 1)
9. Request tickets for the White Coat Ceremony with this form (July 1)
10. Complete Introduction to Physicianship Summer Assignment (July 25 at 9:00 am)
11. Complete AMA Modules (July 25 at 9:00 am)
12. Order Medical Equipment (Must arrive by July 29)
13. Get Ahead (Highly suggested): Biochemistry Modules due 8/29 at 11:59 pm and CITI Training due 10/31 at 11:59 pm
14. Join the RWJMS Class of 2026 Facebook Group for more updates!
If you have any questions feel free to check the FAQ page or email us directly at RWJMSOrientationTeam@gmail.com.